Translate

Thursday 3 April 2014

Fruit Wars

I'm not even going to mention HIMYM. I'm not even going to tell you I had with tears streaming down my face (well, okay not literally) had also written a post about it which I abandoned because life is unfair. (Fine, I forgot to upload it and now it has lost its relevance like Barney and Robin's marriage *sob*).  


This post is about fruits or two fruits in particular: Blackberry and Apple. By now you probably know where the post is going.  

'Do you still have a blackberry?' My friend asked me. 

And the answer is yes, yes I do. I understand that my phone is probably the worst. It is literally falling apart and it takes forever to load but that's not why people are hating on my phone. They're hating on it cuz it's a blackberry. Because now all of a sudden (okay probably not that sudden) but there is Apple fever and so macs (irrelevant to this post) and iPhone are selling like hot cakes. (Also, irrelevant to 20th century) 

I remember when Blackberry was the 'in' brand. Every single person owned every single version of Blackberry. People couldn't live without BBM. Ask me. And suddenly it faded. These days I don't even remember the last time I used BBM. Damn. 

The point is, people who are running after iPhones and sneering at people who own other phones better realise that this popularity is fleeting. Plus, come on, buy an iPhone and your phone will be outdated by the week after.

All of us are Bad Luck Brians with iPhones


So, I'm living with this...phone. Not that I had a choice anyway.



No comments :

Post a Comment