Translate

Monday 20 May 2013

Trust me




Is it remotely possible for something to be so fickle yet to be of such strength as to break all boundaries. 'Trust' - a five letter word that is stronger than love, hope and hate. A three word phrase - 'I trust you' that has the power to make or break a relationship. a feeling acquired painstakingly yet shattered in a moment. An emotion that we bestow on some blindly yet bargain with others for.

When I step out of the house, I trust the man across the street will not strike me down and the bus driver will take me to school. I trust that my teacher will teach me right things and that my friends will miss me when I'm gone. Yet, I choose not to trust when 'he' tells me he loves me and when my sister tells me - 'Trust me, this movie will be good.' I highly doubt that. What do you to when it breaks?

Trust is fickle. It is like a glass bowl. It is carved out of glass and reflects the beauty of the relationship. However, once you drop the bowl, it shatters across the floor and the tiny shards of glass embed themselves in inaccessible places, places where your hands don't reach. The bowl can never be whole again. The bigger pieces can be glued together but the glass is dust now. It's gone. You can never be trusted again. 

You have lost my trust. We will never be friends again.You have hurt me because I stepped on the shards of the broken bowl. Things will never be the same again.


Till next time.. #keepreading #Lotsoflavh

No comments :

Post a Comment